We are in extremely flattering company. Also among their choices are:
- Effect Measure, the premier public-health blog, now the go-to place for analyses of public responses to pandemic flu
- the Pump Handle, on public and occupational health
- the New Health Dialogue, on health-care reform, whose writers include my friend and former Kaiser Foundation co-fellow Joanne Kenen,
- Covering Health, the blog of the Association of Health Care Journalists, where I am a board member
- Schwitzer Health News, the journalism-quality blog of Gary Schwitzer, University of Minnesota professor and founder of Health News Review
- Barf Blog, written by food-safety experts at Kansas State University and North Carolina State University
along with many others that are new to me and that I look forward to checking out. I urge you to do the same.